IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE) is the flagship automation
conference of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS) and constitutes the primary forum for crossindustry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers and practitioners. IEEE CASE 2023 will be held in Auckland, New Zealand, on 26 August – 29 August, 2023, and the theme is Automation for a Resilient Society. Auckland is one of the world’s most sustainable and livable cities with dynamic multi-culture and inclusive communities as well as an innovative hub in the Asia Pacific region. CASE 2023 will be a unique opportunity for attendees around the world to enjoy the stunning views of the New Zealand landscape, experience the passion and diversity of this vibrant city, and learn about the automation-enabled innovation and transformation of agriculture, aquaculture, forestry, manufacturing, infrastructure, and healthcare sectors in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Submission of Special Session / Workshop Proposals and Regular Papers
IEEE CASE 2023 invites special session and workshop proposals, regular papers, industry papers and presentation only papers related to the conference topics, which include but are not limited to:
- Human-centered automation
- Automation in life science
- Sustainability and green automation
- Automation in agriculture and horticulture
- Automation sciences for pandemics
- Healthcare automation
- Smart building and construction
- Knowledge-based automation
- Manufacturing automation
- Cloud-based automation
- Big data, data mining and machine learning
- Privacy and security in automation
- 15 February 2023: Special session proposal submission due
- 1 March 2023: Regular & special session full paper submission due
- 1 April 2023: Workshop proposal, industry paper & presentation only paper submission due
- 30 April 2023: T-ASE and RA-L presentation-only paper submission
- 15 May 2023: Paper acceptance notification
- 15 June 2023: Final paper submission due
- 15 June 2023: Author registration due
- 26 August – 29 August 2023: Conference
You can find the call for papers flyer HERE.
Great opportunity for T-ASE and RA-L authors to attend CASE 2023
If you have published (authored or co-authored) a paper in IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (T-ASE), or IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L) since August 2022, you will be able to present your paper at the 2023 IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE 2023), which will be held in Auckland, New Zealand, on 26– 29 August 2023. CASE is the flagship conference of the IEEE Robotics & Automation Society. It provides a primary forum for multidisciplinary research in automation. You will submit your T-ASE paper as a “Presentation-only paper” with no further review. By doing this, your research can reach a much broader audience in a timely fashion and receive more feedback.
T-ASE and RA-L presentation-only paper submission due date is 30 April 2023. Please go to the submission page to find more information on how you can submit your paper.